Who Determines The Level Of Service?
A Harbour Authority agrees to manage the harbour as a public facility. The level of service to be provided
can then be determined by the Board of Directors.
Who Determines Service Fees?
The fees which the Harbour Authorities charge the harbour
users are a matter which will be decided by the Board of Directors.
What are Harbour
Authorities Responsible for?
- Day to day operations of the
- Setting rates and collection of user fees;
- Allocation of harbour space – berthage, off-load space, etc.;
- Hiring staff to operate and manage the facilities;
- Maintaining a
general ledger of income and expenditure; and
- Undertaking minor repairs and
Ramp Use License